Tramontina 8 piece Cookware Set
  • I found myself getting real tired of using my old worn out banged up pots and pans
  • This set was the one that was the best value
  • I was impressed with the amount of stuff I got for the price
  • And they all came with glass lids which I love because you can see how things are coming without having to take the lids off
  • If I had paid closer attention and noticed this detail before I bought them it might have influenced my decision and I might have gotten something dishwasher safe

• by alwayswinning

I found myself getting real tired of using my old worn out banged up pots and pans. I had to replace them.

There were so many different sets to choose from, but I finally decided on the Tramontina 8 piece eco-friendly cookware set.

This set was the one that was the best value.

And there were several very cool colors to choose from.

There was

enough cookware in this set for the most serious cooks.

I got a skillet, a saute pan, two sauce pans and a sauce pot.

I was impressed with the amount of stuff I got for the price.

And they all came with glass lids which I love because you can see how things are coming without having to take the lids off.

I am ...

• bad about breaking things and the box said these lids were shatter proof, well, sure enough that got tested out pretty quick, I dropped one on the floor and one pretty hard in the sink and they didn’t even thing about breaking! I also think the stainless steel coating is great.

No worrying about things sticking.

Overall I really love my new cook ware

set.

There is one thing that I do not like about it and that is the fact that it is hand wash only so you cant put them in the dishwasher.

If I had paid closer attention and noticed this detail before I bought them it might have influenced my decision and I might have gotten something dishwasher safe.

I am still satisfied with my choice though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531709471370330/k2311a0917/9.17.08