Nintendo DS Lite
  • I like the fact that it is very light weight so you can play for much longer without your arms getting tired
  • I was actually surprised that it last so long with all of the cool features I thought it would drain pretty fast but it doesn't

• by alwayswinning

My new Nintendo DS Lite is so awesome. I got mine in metallic silver so it looks very cool that is one of the things that I really like about it. But my favorite feature has to be the built in Wi-fi.

That

allows you to play with players anywhere. It is very cool to be albe to play against my friends online or anyone I want to play against for that matter.

It has a back lit touch screen so it is super easy to use, and fun too. You just use your finger to navigate through the games.

I like the fact that it is very light weight so you can play for much longer without your arms getting tired. I am pretty pleased with how long ...

• Nintendo DS Lite
      the battery will last.

I was actually surprised that it last so long with all of the cool features I thought it would drain pretty fast but it doesn’t. I pretty much like everything about my new DS.

The is even really good.

And I liked the value also.

I expected to give a lot more for it than I did. It was only about $130.

There are a ton of all kinds of games for it also. I am having a lot of fun with my new toy!

Nintendo DS Lite

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281709471320330/k2311a0917/9.17.08