OUT! Cat Bath Wipes  » Pets  »
  • I would recommend that cat owners with temperamental cats try the bath wipes

• by Sunnflr

I had never tried any of the bathing wipes for cats before. We just always washed our cat in the sink, amidst much protest! Our cat is now 20 pounds and it takes both of us to fight with him just to get him in the water, let alone get a bath

accomplished. I knew something else had to be done so decided to try the bath wipes.

I warmed it in the microwave like suggested. They say it being warm is nicer for the cat. Of course they also say the chamomile fragrance will help calm him down and that didn’t work at all.

• He just has an aversion to baths! We got the job done though. My husband held him and I used the wipe.

The OUT! Cat Bathing Wipe worked well. It lathered up nicely and cleaned our cat. He didn’t mind the smell, but it didn’t make him like the bath any more.

The wipes are very thick and durable.

I will use them again in the future. Hopefully the more we use them the more our cat will get used to the procedure.

I would recommend that cat owners with temperamental cats try the bath wipes. It was a lot easier than giving him a real bath!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291609471150130/k2311a0916/9.16.08