China Super Buffet Madison AL  » Restaurants  »
9016 Madison BLVD. Madison, AL 35758
  • They had over ten different dessert options which is quite a bit for a buffet restaurant in my experience
  • This is always important so you can avoid food poisoning
  • I would recommend the China Super Buffet restaurant to anyone that's in the area

• by Sunnflr

I ate at the China Super Buffet in Madison Alabama for the first time last night. I really liked the restaurant.

It was clean and the staff was all nice and accommodating. We were greeted right as we walked in the door and taken to our seats.

Although they were extremely busy, our waitress kept our drinks full and our plates cleaned away. She was very nice and

good at her job. The buffet was also kept well stocked throughout the whole dinner hour.

There were seafood items, traditional Chinese foods, and American foods all on the buffet, along with dessert. They had over ten different dessert options which is quite a bit for a buffet restaurant in my experience.

The foods were all hot and fresh on the buffet. This is always important so you ...

• can avoid food poisoning.

The bathroom at the China Super Buffet was very clean and well stocked. Some kids had written on the signs, but that happens in a lot of places. The bathroom stalls were a good size and there was more than one which is always nice.

The buffet is a very reasonable price. You will get plenty for your money. They also have a program where in

place that gets you a free meal after you pay for nine. Anything that saves a few bucks these days is great!

They have a very nice Kio pond and a fish tank as you walk in the door. They are both relaxing and nice to look at. Kids love watching the fish swim around!

I would recommend the China Super Buffet restaurant to anyone that’s in the area. You won’t be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71609471120130/k2311a0916/9.16.08