Sharp Crystal Refrigerator  » Housewares  »
  • Based on my experience, I only pay little amount for my electric consumption despite the 24-hour electric consumption of this refrigerator
  • Really cost-beneficial and it really satisfies users like me

• by eden_shii

Refrigerators are very useful because their are the means in which we can preserve foods. There are also foods that require cool temperature to enhance the taste. Actually, there are various usage a refrigerator has.

I have used so many refrigerators through the years. I have used the simple ones and I always did. I just want a refrigerator that is trendy and at the same time won’t occupy a lot

of space.

Right now, I am using this Sharp Crystal Refrigerator. This refrigerator is would only require a few space. Around 1.5 square feet of space will be required. It is really trendy because it is colored silver. It only has one door.

It has a freezer wich is around 12″x9″x10″ approximately. Aside from that freezer, there is a little compartment in it for meat like pork, beef and the like.

• Behind the freezer is the fish compartment. These are drawers.

Behind the fish compartment drawers is the cooling compartment for water, drinks or anything that won’t require the frozen state. The lowest compartment is the vegetables and fruits compartment.

The door has so many compartments for so many stuff. The topmost part of the door is where you can put the eggs. Then behind it, are little compartments for medicines, chocolates and

some other little stuff.

I just like this refrigerator. We have been using this for years now and it is working so well just like brand new. And it only has little electric consumption. Based on my experience, I only pay little amount for my electric consumption despite the 24-hour electric consumption of this refrigerator.

This refrigerator was bought for less than $300. Really cost-beneficial and it really satisfies users like me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531609471070130/k2311a0916/9.16.08