Hyatt High School  » Education  »
6249 Highway 109 Fields, LA Beauregard Parish
  • Before my husband and I bought our home in 2002 we moved around quite a bit,putting our children at the mercy of The School System
  • When we arrived we noticed the office staff struggling to find important records and the attitude in the office was nerve wracking
  • The one-on-one attention is phenomenal and parent-teacher communication is on going and a very pleasant experience rather it be good news or not so good news

• by Yevette Babcock
      Before my husband and I bought our home in 2002 we moved around quite a bit,putting our children at the mercy of “The School System. ” It never really bothered me until my second to oldest was in the second grade. Enrollment day was a mess.

When we arrived we noticed the office staff struggling to find important records and the attitude in the office was nerve wracking. I was really nervous about leaving my child there.

I listen to my gut

when it concerns others who will be in control of my children and it has never failed me yet. Well,this time was no exception.

It was a terrible place. More on this in my next review of the Worst School in Calcasieu Perish.

As I was saying when we bought our home we didn’t know what to expect from the school our children were to attend the following school year. During the summer we heard through parents in the area that Hyatt High ...

• School was a great school.

Since everyone was related in the area we moved to, we pretty much expected to hear these things,but since we were unrelated to anyone and new to everyone we looked forward to a whole new world of trouble. We could not have been more wrong if we tried.

Hyatt High is a tiny School with attendance of around 200 students from pre-k thru 12 grade. And although just about everyone was related we never saw any prejudice when it

came to our children.

In fact our children were welcome with warm, open arms,and still four years later I can’t find a thing I would change about it. The one-on-one attention is phenomenal and parent-teacher communication is on going and a very pleasant experience rather it be good news or not so good news.

I love Hyatt High School. Thank you Hyatt High for all you do to keep our children safe,happy and educated properly.

I WOULDN’T CHANGE A THING!!!!!! WE LOVE YA.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50150447100230/k2311a0415/4.15.06