CSI season 6 episode 19  » TV  »
1.5
  • I think it was more of a filler episode than something they put any effort in
  • It wasn't bad, it wasn't boring either, but yet there was something missing in
  • I think the reason why it didn't really work, was because they were too busy making jokes and using clichés, rather than actually making it interesting, and making the viewer care about the plot
  • The episode was less than mediocre and I would not recommend watching

• by Tanya

I didn’t like it a. I found it to be kind of boring. I think it was more of a filler episode than something they put any effort in. It wasn’t bad, it wasn’t boring either, but yet there was something missing in.

I think the reason why it didn’t really work, was because they were too busy making jokes and using clichés, rather than actually making it

interesting, and making the viewer care about the plot.

In this episode, the team investigates the death of a psychic who was found shot in her own supernatural store. Strangely enough it appears that she was able to predict her own death while trying to predict someone else’s. The team has several suspect and they look in to all of them. There is much evidence ...

• that several people have been in the shop. One of the suspects might have had a real motive to kill the psychic or her abilities. It seems that one of the detectives in the department had used her services to find the burial location all of the missing woman. When confronted with the information provided by the psychic, the husband, accused of her murder looks
        very nervous. This piece of information leads the team to the conclusion that he might have killed her to prevent her from finding new details to connect him to the murder.

But the case is not very easy to crack, since the team needs to prove he was there.

The episode was less than mediocre and I would not recommend watching. I think it’s a waste of time.

Andrew Leither says :

In this particular episode you didn’t like it. “C.S.I” probably do have their moments when they just seem to run out of ideas. I feel that its interesting to know that producers and directors of these television series get bored and run out ideas.

Lucia says :

re : I think it was more of a filler episode than something they put any effort in
    I agree with what you said . Episode is awesome

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101609470980130/k2311a0916/9.16.08