Four Paws Dog Brush  » Pets  »
  • I've used a lot of different brushes and combs for my dogs over the decades, and this is definitely one of the better ones for appearance and doggie love
  • One of the things I like is the non-slip grip handle
  • For those with bigger hands, I think it would be easier
  • I've noticed they don't have reactions to this wire brush like other dogs I've had in the past have had to the brushes used at the time

• by Orrymain

This Four Paws product is promoted as being a professional item used by vets and groomers with gentle slicker wires that are better for animals.

I’ve used a lot of different brushes and combs for my dogs over the decades, and this is definitely one of the better ones for appearance and doggie love.

One of the things I like is the

non-slip grip handle. It’s more manageable and natural. I do wish it was an inch longer, though. For those with bigger hands, I think it would be easier. Still, it works pretty well and makes it easier to brush the dogs.

More importantly, my dogs love it. They enjoy their daily grooming with this brush and ...

• eagerly get into place for it. I’ve noticed they don’t have reactions to this wire brush like other dogs I’ve had in the past have had to the brushes used at the time. I never want to use anything that hurts or causes my dogs to cringe. I’ve used a different brush on the dogs a couple
        of times, and they don’t like that one. That one, they can’t wait for me to stop. With the Four Paws one, they sit happily, demanding more even when I’ve stopped.

The hairs comes off the wires fairly easily and is disposed of simply. I haven’t had any problems with that at all.

My dogs give it four paws up.

Amy Mountz says :

Is this a good brush for dogs that have an undercoat, like Siberian Huskies?

John says :

Yes. Amy, the Four Paws brush doesn’t come in one size. It’s available in many sizes for different coats.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291609470751230/k2311a0916/9.16.08