Jolly Time Better Butter Microwave Popcorn  » Food  »
  • Another thing that I love is that the bag pops full every time

• by Orrymain

The Jolly Time brand has been around for a long time, and they’re now part of the microwave popcorn parade. They advertise their ‘Better Butter’ popcorn as having ‘no diacetyl’ added, which is a good thing. They also plug the fact that there are ‘no hydrogenated oils’ added.

Okay, so

how does it taste?

Well, not bad. I’ve used it off and on now during the past year or so. It’s not my favorite, but it’s far from the worst either. It has a clear butter taste, and it is tasty. When I eat it, I ...

• do feel like I’m eating a nice bowl of buttered popcorn and not some pale imitation.

Another thing that I love is that the bag pops full every time. I’ve yet to have a bad bag, as I have in other brands from time to time. Each one pops full

and in less time even than most others, with the least amount of unpopped kernels on average.

I’m probably going to start buying this brand and variety more in the future. It’s usually a bit better priced, and with the taste acceptable and the bags popping full, I’m pretty happy with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271609470741230/k2311a0916/9.16.08