Gmail  » Web sites  »
  • While it was a little buggy at first, I think nowdays it's the best email available
  • Fist of all, i believe Gmail has the best spam filter

• by Zuks

I switched to gmail as soon as it came out, and it’s my primary email currently. While it was a little buggy at first, I think nowdays it’s the best email available.

Fist of all, i believe Gmail has the best spam filter. I never had any problems with spam, and it magically figures

out what is spam and what is not spam with almost 100% accuracy (unlike msn or yahoo).

Another great feature about gmail is that it can handle various encodings easily - I’ve had letters sent to me in other languages (namely, Russian and Ukrainian) and Yahoo often times confused encodings and as a ...

• result letters became unreadable.

Gmail is easy-to-use, and has a lot of nice features to go along with it, such as tags, coloring, etc. It also has a great built-in messenger that works great, especially if you are behind a strong proxy. Most importantly - if you need to search your emails, you

have Google Search right there, so you’ll be able to find everything (even emails that you thought were long gone) you are looking for without much difficulty.

Overall, I think Gmail is the leader among email providers out there, and I strongly recommend you check it out. As everything else done by Google, it’s really solid.

Gmail

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201609470721230/k2311a0916/9.16.08