Keeping Up With the Kardashians (E! reality show)  » TV  »
  • There are also some other family dynamics that I don't agree with
  • Kylie and Kendall (I believe those are the two younger daughters) seem to have their run of the house
  • And I am wondering that with all the hoopla following their older sisters, will they have the proper home training that they need to avoid becoming spoiled and rotten, and perhaps even getting into trouble
  • I know that their lifestyle is one that affords them the freedom to do what they want

• by Famous

Again the reality show has bitten another family. This show has been on E! for a little while, but I’d just never taken the time to watch. Kim Kardashian is a beautiful woman who doesn’t really get a lot of respect in Hollywood.

She’s well liked because she’s a decent person who has a

nice personality. But she and her image are so sexualized that the whole show is a bit tainted by the things she’s done.

The family itself is an interesting one. I find it odd that Bruce Jenner is the head of the household.

Everyone in the family, including Kris, his wife—seems to be less of a stick in the mud. It is often Bruce’s conservative values that causes rifts in the house.

For that reason, the women (Kris and her daughters) are not always forthcoming about the things they do. There are also some other family dynamics that I don’t agree with.

Kylie and Kendall (I believe those are ...

• Keeping Up With the Kardashians (E!  reality show)
      the two younger daughters) seem to have their run of the house. And I am wondering that with all the hoopla following their older sisters, will they have the proper home training that they need to avoid becoming spoiled and rotten, and perhaps even getting into trouble.

This entire show is actually pretty sexualized, because it

seems that when the young women are not getting their hair and make-up done, they are dancing on top of some table at a club. I know that their lifestyle is one that affords them the freedom to do what they want.

But I am finding very little value in this family’s reality show. I think I like Run’s House better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101609470501230/k2311a0916/9.16.08