Malibu Pilates Chair (infomercial)
  • Personally, I think any equipment will work if you apply yourself
  • The problem that I have is that the machine just looks so simple that it seems incredibly overpriced
  • Another thing that I noticed is that the women in the infomercial look normal

• by Famous

Apparently, Susan Lucci has climbed aboard the infomercial train. I have seen her advertising makeup and all sorts of things. But the most refreshing thing I’ve seen her endorse is the Malibu Pilates chair.

This chair is actually a replication, or rather— a different version of the original Pilates machine. The equipment is supposed to help customers get a

cardio workout while toning their thighs.

You would be amazed at how simple this chair really looks. In fact, it doesn’t really appear to do very much, as it is just a seat, with a pedal attached to elastic tension bars.

The video shows at least ten different exercises that can be done. I really like that.

The infomercial ...

• claims that you can get strength training and core flexibility from the equipment. I can’t really say that it doesn’t work.

Personally, I think any equipment will work if you apply yourself. The problem that I have is that the machine just looks so simple that it seems incredibly overpriced.

Another thing that I noticed is that the women

in the infomercial look “normal”. But I’m still having a hard time believing that they lost as many inches as they said they have.

It seems plausible. But after ten days, it would seem that the results would be minimal.

In any case, I would use the machine. But I don’t know that I would spend the money to actually buy it.

marilyn says :

I received a Malibu Pilates Chair and DVD`s as a gift. However, I did not receive instructions on setting up the chair. Please send me instructions on how to set-up and take-down the chair. Many Thanks. Marilyn

Karen says :

I need instructions on how to open the Malibu Pilates chair - it is folded but I can`t open it Please help with some directions Thanks

Rufus says :

I bought a used Malibu Pilates Chair and it did not come with directions. I am not sure if I hooked up the cords cables correctly. Where can I get directions?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101609470281230/k2311a0916/9.16.08