Urban Outfitters rugs  » Housewares  »
  • I bought two Urban Outfitters rugs this year
  • It still wrinkles, but since the chairs are mostly stationary and since food falls off the table, it's a great way to protect the carpet underneath while making a very boring table and chairs look much better
  • I like the rugs for the money and would buy one again for the right space

• by Whitney

I bought two Urban Outfitters rugs this year. They typically come in two sizes: 3 by 5, and 5 by 7. I bought one of each size.

I really like the colors and the designs that they have available. It certainly is a good way to add color and pop to an

area, especially if you don’t have a lot of money to work with.

That being said, they aren’t the highest quality rugs. They are thin cotton (they do make wool ones, but I haven’t seen those) and they “wrinkle” up from the floor quite a bit. They also scoot around because they ...

• have very little weight to them.

I bought the smaller one for my office for my rolling chair to sit on. I didn’t like it because the wheels would get stuck since the rug wouldn’t stay put. So that didn’t work out so great.

The bigger one goes underneath our dining room

table. It still “wrinkles,” but since the chairs are mostly stationary and since food falls off the table, it’s a great way to protect the carpet underneath while making a very boring table and chairs look much better.

I like the rugs for the money and would buy one again for the right space.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531609470211130/k2311a0916/9.16.08