Bissell QuickSteamer light weight carpet cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I am really impressed with the Bissell QuickSteamer light weight deep cleaner
  • I think that the steaming action really sets it apart from other carpet shampooers
  • It kind of has a cool design and cool green color also, I don't know why but I like that fact too
  • A lot of vacuums and carpet cleaners claim to be light weight but this Bissell really is so I enjoy using it much more

• by alwayswinning

I am really impressed with the Bissell QuickSteamer light weight deep cleaner. It works so good.

I think that the steaming action really sets it apart from other carpet shampooers.

I could not believe the difference it was making on my carpets as I was doing them.

Then when I dumped out the dirty water I was

overwhelmed with what this machine was able to get up from my floor! The water looked like mud and my carpet is only about one year old.

It did a great job and my carpet was looking and smelling like new in no time.

It kind of has a cool design and cool green color also, I ...

• don’t know why but I like that fact too.

I was really thrilled with the light weight fact.

A lot of vacuums and carpet cleaners claim to be light weight but this Bissell really is so I enjoy using it much more.

It is so convenient and easy to use.

I think it is and exceptional quality

product for a great price.

It has really made a difference in how clean my house smells since carpets tend to hold odor.

That is very good thing.

I am impressed with it very much from the steam action that works so well to the fact that it is not heavy at all.

It is an exceptional product.

Ronald Reed says :

I lent my sweeper to my daughter who lost the cap for the plastic solution container that goes on the back. Can I buy a replacement cap or the entire plastic piece? If so, where? locally? Does it have to be special ordered? The model I have is about 6 years old.

Jules Li says :

Ronald, this individual part will not be sold locally. You should contact Bissell’s parts department to get a replacement. Here’s the number: 1-800-237-7691

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531609470101130/k2311a0916/9.16.08