Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Rocker
  • This chair rocks back and forth just when my baby wiggles, so she is entertained on her own

• by redwildsparkles

I’ve tried other “bouncy chairs,” but they don’t really bounce unless YOU move them - so I would bounce or rock them with my foot while trying to get stuff done with my hands, which can be awkward. This chair rocks back and forth just when my baby wiggles, so she is entertained on her own. She’s almost

four months old; she loves to flap her arms and kick her feet, and the chair responds to her every movement (especially when it’s on a hard surface, like wood or linoleum; it doesn’t move quite as much when it’s on carpet).

The rocker also has a “soothing vibrations” setting, and it always helps my baby go to sleep.

• She usually fights nap-time even if she is very sleepy; so now, I just put her in the rocker and turn on the vibrations, and she falls asleep quickly. I would pretty much pay any amount of money for something that makes nap-time easier and gives me more time to myself!

It’s also very light-weight, and easy to move

around - I drag it around while my baby is in it, so that she can be near me but still entertained by herself while I go around the house getting stuff done. It’s much easier to move than a heavy swing, or an “activity center” that hangs over your baby’s head while she lies on the floor.

Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Rocker

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541609469991130/k2311a0916/9.16.08