Greenies Pet Treats  » Pets  »
www.greenies.com
  • I found it tonight when I was cleaning up around my pet center as I call it
  • Of course it was a green color, but what I thought was absolutely adorable was the treat is in the shape of a toothbrush
  • Well this one gets my vote for one of the best
  • I think I will be purchasing these for my other dogs as well

• by Tarra

A couple of months ago I received a free sample of a Greenies Pet chew. I found it tonight when I was cleaning up around my pet center as I call it. And decided to give it a try with my girl Mimi. She is a border collie mix and loves any kind

of treat. But this one set her excitement on fire as soon as I opened the package.

I guess she smelled the treat immediately. I sniffed it and for a healthy, natural pet product it did not have a bad smell. Of course it was a green color, but what I thought was absolutely ...

• adorable was the treat is in the shape of a toothbrush. And what was more adorable was Mimi actually wedged the base of the brush between her paws toothbrush head up to chew away on.

This treat has a healthy mix of vitamins and minerals. The chewy texture helps clean, or brush, their teeth to

the gum line. All pet lovers know it is important to provide treats to dogs beccause it helps get rid of plaque buildup on their teeth. Well this one gets my vote for one of the best. Mimi’s reaciton said it all to me.

I think I will be purchasing these for my other dogs as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291609469721130/k2311a0916/9.16.08