Louisa Animal Medical Center
494 Davis Highway Louisa, Virginia 23093
  • It is a convenient location for me since it is on the main highway heading into the town of Louisa
  • He has practiced in the past on large animals, so his technique with smaller animals is alittle awkward, but he is gentle and patient with the animals and I think they appreciate that

• by snowy

I have been going to the Animal Medical Center of Louisa since 2005. Both my cat and my dog have been seen there. It is a convenient location for me since it is on the main highway heading into the town of Louisa. That is the big city for those of us living in the nearby rural

areas.

They are professional in the clinic. It is a pleasant place to take your dog or cat. I usually see Dr. Bandes. He is a refugee from a more northern climate. He has practiced in the past on large animals, so his technique with smaller animals is alittle awkward, but he is gentle and patient with the ...

• animals and I think they appreciate that.

Animal Medical Center has a satisfactory rating with the BBB and is well regarded in town. My dog and cat do not always look forward to going to the veterinaran but I think going to the Animal Medical Center makes it easy for them to tolerate.

If you have a pet

you need to take to the vet in Louisa or the nearby areas you could worse then taking your pet to the Louisa Animal Medical Center. Medical care for your pets is expensive, but you would probably being paying more in the nearby cities like Richmond or Alexandria. I think it is a decent place to take your pet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261609469641030/k2311a0916/9.16.08