Olay Definity Night Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Olay Definity Night Cream is definitely a great skin care product
  • First of all I like the fact that I can put it on at night and let it do the work while I am asleep
  • I love looking in the mirror and seeing brighter healthier looking skin
  • I was so impressed when I began to notice the difference it was making
  • The name Olay has been around a long time and I think that this is another great product that is definitely living up to its name

• by alwayswinning

Olay Definity Night Cream is definitely a great skin care product. First of all I like the fact that I can put it on at night and let it do the work while I am asleep.

After using it for a while I can definitely see a big difference.

I love looking in

the mirror and seeing brighter healthier looking skin.

Which is exactly what happened after two weeks of using it.

I was so impressed when I began to notice the difference it was making.

The convenience is a great thing because it goes on at night, and the quality is top notch.

My face ...

• feels so soft and looks so much better.

The wrinkles are shrinking and my all around skin tone is great.

It is a great way to take care of your face.

It also smells really good and feels great when you put it on.

It is not greasy feeling or anything like that.

It

works so good that I am recommending it to all of my friends.

The price is a little bit higher than some skin products but it is well worth it.

The name Olay has been around a long time and I think that this is another great product that is definitely living up to its name.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311609469611030/k2311a0916/9.16.08