Westiepoo
  • I love my westiepoo and would recomend this dog to anyone

• by jani

Dogs are great! They are fine companions and are a joy to have. The type of dog I am writing about is a Westiepoo. This type of dog is half West Highland White Terrier, and half minature poodle. This is one of the greatest dogs ever.

I have one, it happens to be a girl dog. These dogs are usually white with curly hair. They look

a bit more like a West Highland, but are often confused with a Bijon Frise. They are adorable.

These type of dogs stay relatively small, but not too small. They are a great size. They are a joy to have around. They have a great temperment. My dog NEVER bites. I do not know if this is true for every Westiepoo. My dog has been raised ...

• around a lot of children, and has never bitten or even tried to bite one of them.

These dogs are very playful. They love to play, fetch, run around, go for walks. My dog also happens to like to sleep a lot. They are a very low maintanance dog.

You do not have to groom them too often, if you do not want to. THey

will just be shaggy, curly haired. Or you can groom them and keep there fur very short. These types of dogs are hypo-allergenic. They have little to no dander, and they hardly shed. So they are great dogs for people with allergies.

I love my westiepoo and would recomend this dog to anyone. People with kids, or older people without any children. They are great company and so loving.

wendy says :

how and where can I get a westiepoo?

Kirsten McDonough says :

HI, We really want to find a westiepoo, and I have spent hours searching without success on internet. Do you have any suggestions as to how I can find one? Thanks

John says :

Kirsten, after doing a search, I noticed that some are available via this websitee :

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291609469491030/k2311a0916/9.16.08