Lipton Tea Bags

• by jani

I LOVE tea. I drink tea everyday. My whole family enjoys tea also. They mostly enjoy ice tea. I like hot or ice tea. I have tried many, many different types of tea. I have tried the generic, or store name brands. I have tried the expensive specialty tea. The one I will keep coming back to is

good old Lipton.

Lipton tea has a great flavor. Some teas have very little to no real flavor. No matter how long you steep it. This means let it stand in hot water until it gets as dark as you desire. Some teas just do not even get that dark. It does not take a long time to steep ...

• Lipton tea bags to get the great flavor out of them.

Well, Lipton tea does. Not that it has to even get very dark to have a great flavor. I happen to like a tea dark. A lot of natural or flavored tea stays very light, but you still get a good flavor. Well I still go back to

Lipton tea bags. They have a very enjoyable taste. It is not too bitter, either. It is smooth and good. It is also fairly inexpensive when put agianst other tea prices.

Lipton tea has been around for a long time, and I see why. It will be around for many more years. If you want a great tasting tea, try Lipton.

Lipton Tea Bags
    Michelle Shelnutt says :

What is the shelf life of Lipton tea bags?

me.glenrose says :

it is 18 months from the production date.

Galega says :

Shelf life is not same in all geographical locations. It is clearly printed on the pack - best before date:. In majority of countries, the shelf life is 18 months from the date of manufacturing/packing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271609469481030/k2311a0916/9.16.08