CVS Lumene products
  • I love how all of the line works, and I am not alone

• by jani

The drugstore commpany CVS has their own line of faciall creams they are called Lumene. This particular brand belongs to the CVS Pharacy’s. It is a very good line. Most of the items are fairly inexpensive. They say they do the same thing as some of the more expensive brands.

I have used many of the

products. They all work very, very well. They are rich and creamy. They go on the skin very nicely. They also penetrate into the skin.

They seem to be keeping my skin looking great. I use an eye cream from them also. I would not be without it. I use other brands in conjuction with my ...

• Lumene products. I do notice around my eyes if I do not use the Lumene eye product. My eye area gets dry and a bit more wrinkled, if I do not add the Lumene product.

When I use the Lumene eye cream, my lines stay at a minimum.

The face cream is the same. I love

how all of the line works, and I am not alone. My sister uses all the Lumene products also and she thinks her skin has never looked better. I agree. She did have lines all around her face, and they are extremely diminished.

I would recomend anyone try these products from CVS Pharmacy. You should not be disappointed!!

D. Etheridge says :

I would like to know the ingredients for your lumene products - this uncludes the day cream, cleanser and toner. I thank you very much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311609469471030/k2311a0916/9.16.08