Loreal Pure Zone Pore Unclogging Scrub Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I thought maybe they had stopped making this product but when I looked online there were new Pure Zone products coming out with Loreal
  • It looks like the only way I can get the product that I love is to travel 3 1/2 miles to the Army base and shop there

• by kimberpemmo

Over the past 5 years I have been using the Product Loreal Pore Zone. It is a face wash that has a cooling effect when you use it.

It made me feel more awake and fresh right after a shower.

I fell in love with this product and swore by it to everyone.

I was buying 2

bottles at a time to make sure I did not run out.

Well then a year ago I went to basic training and was buying it at the local AAFEES and it made it completely worth the hard times.

When I got out of my training with the military and went home it was not in any ...

• of the stores around my area.

The only time I can get Loreal Pure Zone is when I am at my Army base for drill because AAFEES carries it.

I thought maybe they had stopped making this product but when I looked online there were new Pure Zone products coming out with Loreal.

I looked for a

spot to order the product through the manufacturer and there was not one.

It looks like the only way I can get the product that I love is to travel 3 1/2 miles to the Army base and shop there.

I will have to contact Loreal and find out if they have a solution to the dilema.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311509469460130/k2311a0915/9.15.08