Spiderman 2  » Movies  »
  • I thought the Toby Maguire felt more natural in his role as Spiderman and thought the big improvement came in his portrayal of Peter Parker
  • The special effects are amazing and a big improvement from the first
  • If you like Spiderman 1, then you will in no way be disappointed in the second installment in the huge franchise

• by Artie17

Spiderman 2 had a lot to live up to after the success of Spiderman 1. I personally loved the first Spiderman and was greatly anticipating the second installment.

And after seeing it, while there are some great things about 2, I still believe the original Spiderman to be a better movie

overall.

Although the sequel is still a very good movie.

The only reason I say that Spiderman 1 was better is because I felt that the story overall was just a better one.

However, there were several improvements since the original.

I thought the Toby Maguire felt more natural ...

• in his role as Spiderman and thought the big improvement came in his portrayal of Peter Parker.

He was a bit shallow in the first but here is actually great.

The special effects are amazing and a big improvement from the first.

The train sequence in this movie may

be one of my favorite action sequence EVER! There are like a million different things happening on screen at once and the attention to detail blows my mind when I watch the sequence.

If you like Spiderman 1, then you will in no way be disappointed in the second installment in the huge franchise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111509469430130/k2311a0915/9.15.08