Superbad  » Movies  »
2.5
  • And those few times I laughed were thanks to in my opinion the best part of the movie, Michael Cera
  • I thought the cops were actually not that funny
  • There is a clear division point in the movie when this happens, and from that moment on, I was disappointed greatly
  • I know I am in the minority, so don't take what I say to much to heart

• by Artie17

When I first saw the previews for Superbad, I was extremely excited and was ready to see one of the funniest movies in recent memories. All of the critics were praising it and when I walked into the theater I was ready to have my mind blown.

Unfortunately, I was extremely let down.

All of the funniest parts were

in the previews and I laughed out loud maybe two or three times.

And those few times I laughed were thanks to in my opinion the best part of the movie, Michael Cera.

He has such great delivery and is so not trying to be funny and I really liked him.

Jonah Hill on the other hand was quite ...

• the opposite.

His boldness and constant talking really started to wear on me as the movie went on.

I thought the cops were actually not that funny.

Most of there funny lines were already shown in the trailer and I’m not gonna laugh at the same joke twice! The movie became one big “yeah right” moment after another.

I was enjoying the movie up until all of these ludicrous moments began to happen.

There is a clear division point in the movie when this happens, and from that moment on, I was disappointed greatly.

I know I am in the minority, so don’t take what I say to much to heart; I had HUGE expectations for this movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111509469400130/k2311a0915/9.15.08