Planet Hollywood Las Vegas  » Casino  »
3667 Las Vegas Boulevard South
  • Overall the hotel was great, very friendly staff, housekeeping was excellent, and I would definitely return

• by luvmynenas

My husband and I stayed at the Planet Hollywood Resort for our 10th wedding anniversary. We stayed for one week from August 18th until August 25th. We checked in late at night, and when I told the reservation desk it was our anniversary they were happy to upgrade our room to a better one which was great.

The room was fabulous with a huge king size bed, a great view of the Strip and a

bathtub that fits two people. The toiletries were nice, however I did not like the smell.

It stated that it was bergamot, and came with a facial soap, body wash, shampoo and conditioner. I personally did not care for it, however my husband said the facial soap made his face soft.

The bed was really comfortable, I have back issues and my back didn’t hurt at all while sleeping on that bed. We ate at ...

• the Spice Market buffet in the hotel twice for breakfast and once for dinner.

The food was excellent, all different types, asian, indian, american, italian. I personally loved the crepe station for breakfast, I had never have crepes and I loved to be able to try it.

The casino was great, didn’t pay too well, but we had a great time gambling, the drinks were good, not watered down and the music they played

at night while gambling was just like the radio/Top 40. They had karaoke in the lounge in the casino some nights, which was fun to hear.

The pool was good, very crowded however, there were different chairs to sunbathe on the lower level, and another set by the pool. On fridays there was a DJ in the afternoon playing good music.

Overall the hotel was great, very friendly staff, housekeeping was excellent, and I would definitely return.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 481509469370130/k2311a0915/9.15.08