Glade Flameless Candle  » Other  »
  • I love the fact that it flickers just like a real candle would
  • That is very convenient because you have constant air freshening

• by alwayswinning

The Glade Flameless Candle is just perfect. My kids love candles but I worried about them having them in their room.

Now thanks to this wonderful product that I just love they can have a flameless candle.

I love the fact that

it flickers just like a real candle would.

So you have the effect without any of the danger.

That is a great benefit in this moms mind.

They look cool setting in my kids bed rooms, they just love them because of the flickering effect and also love the fact that they come in different colors and different scents.

This is the perfect item for a kids night stand.

You will feel safe and they will love it.

Of course I am thrilled with ...

• Glade Flameless Candle
      the fact that they are not only cool but they keep my kids rooms smelling really great.

The fragrance goes all the time even when the flickering light is turned off.

That is very convenient because you have constant air freshening.

It

just does a really good job.

The design and features are so cool everybody in the house loves using them and the value is great as they are pretty inexpensive and they last a long time.

This product is great and we are thrilled with it.

Glade Flameless Candle

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121509469360130/k2311a0915/9.15.08