Long ‘N Strong Hair Treatment Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • Now this product claims to work fast, I think sixty day is plenty of time for it to work
  • There are so many reasons I found to not like this product and none to like it

• by alwayswinning

Long ‘N Strong Hair Treatment Lotion is I am sorry to say a total rip off. To start off with it claims to make your hair grown longer faster.

I ordered the sixty day supply and used it faithfully and could not tell one bit of difference, it hadn’t grown hardly any, if

at all, not enough to notice.

Now this product claims to work fast, I think sixty day is plenty of time for it to work.

It was just a pure lie in the advertisement.

Another reason that I am totally not satisfied with this product is that it claims to repair damaged hair ...

• and make your hair stronger.

Another instance where it did not do what it claims to do.

I could not tell any difference in the health of my hair.

I also disliked the sticky feel of it when you put it on your hair.

It really feels like your hair is greasy.

It

was just gross.

There are so many reasons I found to not like this product and none to like it.

It was a waste of money about thirty dollars including shipping.

This product is totally lacking in every area it claims to be a help in.

It was a total and complete let down.

Catlynne says :

Does this product work??

Galega says :

This product claims to help you get long hair in quick time without compromising with the quality of hair - no hair fall and no weak roots. Like all cosmetic products, it also doesn’t work for all users. If you are not allergic to any of the ingredients, you can try it for few days to see whether it makes any difference or not.

verlene majette says :

I ordered long and strong in 2007 and the first time that I used the three products I could feel the difference in the texture of my hair. After one week my hair had grown at least one inch. I have had the most beautiful head of hair since my first time using. Thanks long and strong this stuff works

AshB says :

This stuff really worked for my hair unfortunately it doesn t work for everyone. But for me my hair for the first time in years grew past my shoulders so it was a win for me.

quick note by anonymous :

There are somany which goes on lie, they just make sell to capture market. It is good not to buy if you experience bad. But some products will give better results on long run.

Kumar says :

I hope this product won’t give any allergy results,do this product have any good results in long run?

Galega says :

A cosmetic product containing chemicals can always lead to allergic reaction for a small set of users. It depends on various factors, including the type of your hair and the nature of your scalp. You should use it for 2 - 3 days and see if there is any problem. If you don’t find any issue, then continue to use it.

This is a good lotion for variety of hair problems. You can use it for prolong duration and hope to see some positive results.

100real says :

Hi there, i am trying to repair my damaged hair, are you curently using any hair that works for your hair?

Galega says :

Long`N Strong Hair Treatment Lotion is a useful product for repairing damaged hair. It may be little bit costly, but works for majority of users. You can also consider using Dove Total Repair. Using Aloe Vera Gel on the scalp before going to the bed and washing off in the morning may also be quite useful for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311509469350130/k2311a0915/9.15.08