Papaya scented body butter  » Cosmetics  »
4.8
  • I actually had considered buying some of this body butter at Costco, I think a six pack was eighteen dollars or something like that
  • Anyway since the price was right I bought it and took it home and opened it up
  • I was immediately impressed with the fragrance and the smooth, creamy look of the product
  • I thought it was similar in consistency and smell to the more expensive products
  • I would certainly recommend anyone interested in body butter try it

• by snowy

Awhile ago I was shopping at one of my favorite stores Dollar Tree, if you must know, and I spotted Papapa scented body butter in the section that has the bubble bath, other lotions and so forth.

I was intrigued because I had seen similar body butter in

other stores such as Bed, Bath and Beyond and Crabtree and Evelyn, for much more money of course.

I actually had considered buying some of this body butter at Costco, I think a six pack was eighteen dollars or something like that. I have dry skin and figured something rich and emollient like this would be just what the doctor ordered.

Anyway since the price was right I bought it and took it home and opened it up. I was immediately impressed with the fragrance and the smooth, creamy look of the product. I thought it was similar ...

• Papaya scented body butter
      in consistency and smell to the more expensive products. I tried it, and was very pleased with the feel of it on my skin and the way it soaked right in.

Anyway for a dollar for a 7.5 oz jar, I dont think you could go wrong with Papaya

scented body butter. The jar says it’s simply irresistable, and I think I would go along with that. I think Dollar Tree has other types and fragrances of this body butter available, but I think papaya will always be my personal favorite. I would certainly recommend anyone interested in body butter try it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311509469270130/k2311a0915/9.15.08