Qwesos  » Food  »
  • I think the best snack in the world is a cheese-it
  • What I like the best about this snack is that it comes in a spicy form

• by allan

I think the best snack in the world is a cheese-it. Also known as a spice cheese it. They call it a qweso.

I will give you some reasons to eat one. The first reason is that a qweso is like a cheesy cracker.

You just taste it then all that cheese goes in your mouth

and it tastes like a good day. For me I eat alot of them becaose of the taste.

Ya I eat healthy but I cant stop eating these without eating to much. What I like the best about this snack is that it comes in a spicy form.

Like hot pepper or garlic. With that combined ...

• with a taste of a cheese-it its just good.

The third reason you should buy them is that they come in a box of 15 OZ. Same as normal cheese-its but its better to get because of the different bag its in.

Ok if you looked on the box of a cheese-it you will

see a big block of chesse and a little cheese-it. Well, on a qweso add a spicy tast with more cheese.

Just take a moment to think of that. All that good in your mouth!

I hope with all my heart that I perswaded you to but these qwesos.

They relly do change your day when you taste on. Isnt that cool or what?

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271509469200130/k2311a0915/9.15.08