Airwick Oil Warmer  » Housewares  »
  • I like it when I enter a particular room and fragrance welcomes me
  • So I decided to check out AIR WICK® Scented Oil Warmer
  • It is affordable, it doesn't cost me over 10 bucks for the oil warmer and for the refill

• by lipsticknladdles

I am very particular with the smell of my home. I like it when I enter a particular room and fragrance welcomes me.

I do this by putting on scented candles because they are calming and emits this zen charm but the scent are sometimes so faint and wont last long.

So I decided to check out AIR WICK® Scented Oil Warmer.

It is affordable, it doesn’t cost me over 10 bucks for

the oil warmer and for the refill.

I am also excited with the variety of scent choices available, including: Crisp Breeze, Country Berries, Lavender Fields, Sparkling Citrus, Rain Garden, Green Apple & Honeysuckle, Vanilla Indulgence, Mandarin & Green Tea, Papaya and Mango, Plumeria & Wild Rose,Harvest Spice and Evergreen Essence.

My all-time favorites are the Green Apple& Honeysuckle and Country Berries.

I have been using it for more than a year now.

...

• It adds a warm, clean and crisp lasting fragrance to our home that me and my husband enjoy.

It is also noticeable, guests that come to visit us always compliments the wonderful fruity aroma.

In a small apartment, such scents are not overpowering and strong.

I don’t leave them plugged in for long though because I’m afraid it will overheat and cause accidents.

Another thing I like about this is the decorative fixture that

looks so cute (especially the ones with the lights) Also, these things are so easy to use.

You just put the refill bottle to the plastic oil warmer fixture, then plug it in, voila! I must say that hardest part comes when you have to take the thing out of its packaging.

The first time I did, I used knife & scissors and it still took me 3 minutes to take it all out.

Airwick Oil Warmer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531509469151230/k2311a0915/9.15.08