Nestle Mini Marshmallows Hot Cocoa Mix  » Food  »
  • It also comes without the marshmallows, but in my opinion they only add a creamier flavor to it, so I'd suggest getting the mix with marshmallows

• by Shannon
      For hot cocoa lovers, Nestle Mini Marshmallows Hot Cocoa Mix with Rich Chocolate Flavor is a winner. Boasting it contains “Natural Antioxidents” (of which I can’t personally attest), perhaps more importantly it has a nice and smooth flavor with miniature marshmallows sprinkled generously throughout.

It is 99.

9% caffeine free so it’s a fine drink for before bedtime.

It can be made using either hot water or hot milk in under 5 minutes, depending on how you heat the liquid.

I personally enjoy putting a spoonful or two into ...

• my large travelling coffe mug in the morning, to create a nice Cafe Mocha for myself.

This product is available in a couple different sizes, but frankly doesn’t ever quite measure out to the amount it claims to hold as we like it to

be a little stronger than the suggested serving.

It also comes without the marshmallows, but in my opinion they only add a creamier flavor to it, so I’d suggest getting the mix with marshmallows.

No complex flavors or “layers” happening here, just a nice chocolate taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27150446911130/k2311a0415/4.15.06