Film Titanic  » Movies  »
  • One of the best movies I have ever seen is the movie Titanic starring Leonardo DiCaprio
  • I thought that the movie started out really slow like a roller coaster mounting its first drop
  • Then as the movie continues it continuously gets more and more interesting

• by Michael Stephen

One of the best movies I have ever seen is the movie Titanic starring Leonardo DiCaprio. This movie is a great depiction of the maritime catastrophe that occured on April 15, 1912. I felt that the movie took me back to that event.

I thought that the movie started out really slow like a roller coaster mounting its first drop. Then as the movie continues it continuously gets more and more interesting.

By the end, I

was like: “What a great movie!” The characters in this movie are totally believable. I thought that the characters were perfect for the movie.

They were just folks that were getting on a very luxurious cruise liner with not the slightest inkling that this trip would be their very last. I thought the love story that developed was also good.

I especially thought the snobs played their roles especially well; looking down upon ...

• the lowly poor with especial contempt. The Huckleberry Finn type main character was also very interesting: getting the rich lady from the snobbish uppity rich man that could not understand how he could ever lose to a poor man.

I was really on the edge of my seat when the Titanic hit that iceberg in the dark of night! I could feel the desperation of the crew! I was rooting for the main

character to get his new rich girlfriend and get free! And when the ship broke and started to sink into the black icy sea - oh my goodness!

This movie was a great movie. I call it the best movie that I have ever seen.

I saw it the first night that it came out and I’ve seen it many times since then. The big screen was the best but a small screen can still project a good movie.

I loved it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111509468991230/k2311a0915/9.15.08