Real Player 11 Plus  » Software  »
  • The so called library of amazing movies is not as it seems at first
  • There are only a few that are worth watching in my opinion
  • All in all I was pretty disappointed with the player and will probably not use it much

• by Vijay

I was pretty exited when I heard that Real Player has released a new version. I instantly downloaded it and had high hopes. After fiddling around with it for a few moments I realized :

Cons:

It does not live up to its hype……

The so called library of amazing movies is not as it

seems at first. There are only a few that are worth watching in my opinion. Still that is acceptable as they just began with the library but the video quality of those movies was really bad. I hope they will improve the video quality because as of now it’s more like you’re watching ...

• a movie on Youtube.

The video and audio editing functions were not any better than the previous version.

It consumes quite a lot of RAM compared to other players.

Pros: The only reason I am still using real player is because it is the only payer that can play RMVB files. RMVB is a

god given for people who do not have a lot of space on their hard drive as it requires very little space.

They give you a 14 day trial period to try the movie library and the Real Player Plus features.

All in all I was pretty disappointed with the player and will probably not use it much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301509468931230/k2311a0915/9.15.08