LP Neoprene Patella Brace  » Health  »
  • At first I was hesitant to use this knee support because as I saw it first, I thought I'd felt uncomfortable wearing it due to its quite rough texture
  • This support is quite expensive but even though, I still recommend this product to athletes like me because it's just worth the price of the product

• by TwinHearts

In my almost seven years of playing lawn tennis seven days a week, I came to know this excellent product from La Pointique Int’l. Ltd., LP Neoprene Patella Brace. This is a knee support I have been using for almost two years now because of that mild knee injury I had last year, due to a motorcycle accident.

At first I was hesitant to use

this knee support because as I saw it first, I thought I’d felt uncomfortable wearing it due to its quite rough texture. But since my husband was already using this product and he convinced me that it’s really comfortable to wear, I gave this product a try. Indeed LP Neoprene Patella Brace is truly an excellent knee support for me because I have never felt ...

• supported in my knees ever before using this product. What makes this support excellent to use is it is made of the highest grade closed cell neoprene, covered with stretch nylon on both sides for my comfort. It also has a unique Velcro design that fits all knee sizes with adjustable support that it provides a firm support and uniform compression especially during the times
        after my motorcycle accident.

Although my knees are very fine now (thanks God), I am still using LP Neoprene Patella Brace because I always believe that by using it, chances of future injuries and muscle and joint pains will be minimized.

This support is quite expensive but even though, I still recommend this product to athletes like me because it’s just worth the price of the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341409468761230/k2311a0914/9.14.08