Avon Simply Delicate Feminine Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am using this instead of ordinary soap because I know that ordinary soaps can strip away moisture and other natural micro-organisms that prevent the growth of essential bacteria in the feminine genitalia
  • What I like about Avon Simply Delicate Feminine Wash is it has a calming effect on me because of its sweet and mild scent of chamomile
  • Now because of this amazing product from Avon, I feel more confidently clean every day because the also serves as an antibacterial liquid wash for my extra protection especially if I have my period
  • I am so happy with this product and I will continue to recommend this to my women friends

• by TwinHearts

One of the extraordinary products I used by Avon is their feminine wash Simply Delicate. I am using this instead of ordinary soap because I know that ordinary soaps can strip away moisture and other natural micro-organisms that prevent the growth of essential bacteria in the feminine genitalia.

I am choosing this brand instead of other brands in the market because it

is made by Avon and it has components essential and needed to protect me from odour and possible feminine infection.

What I like about Avon Simply Delicate Feminine Wash is it has a calming effect on me because of its sweet and mild scent of chamomile.

This component also has been known to have anti-bacterial properties that provided extra protection against germs ...

• and bacteria so every day I feel more protected because I am using this product.

In my other brands before, I experienced irritation and allergy maybe because they were too strong for me but this product from Avon really answered my needs for feminine protection.

I feel more secure and protected because Avon Simply Delicate Feminine Wash has been gynecologically-tested to give

me the assurance of a pH-balanced product for my intimate feminine cleansing.

Now because of this amazing product from Avon, I feel more confidently clean every day because the also serves as an antibacterial liquid wash for my extra protection especially if I have my period.

I am so happy with this product and I will continue to recommend this to my women friends.

Avon Simply Delicate Feminine Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311409468691230/k2311a0914/9.14.08