The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers  » Movies  »
  • The Two Towers surpassed the Fellowship of the Ring on almost every aspect (and this is saying a lot, I thought Fellowship was amazing)
  • The epic scope of the battle blew my mind and I found myself with my jaw open almost throughout the entire battle

• by Artie17

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers is the second installment of the epic trilogy that is the Lord of the Rings. Now, walking out of The Fellowhship of the Ring, I was awe struck and amazed.

If you had

this same feeling, you ain’t seen nothing yet! The Two Towers surpassed the Fellowship of the Ring on almost every aspect (and this is saying a lot, I thought Fellowship was amazing).

The acting, story, special effects, and best of all, the fighting sequences.

The Battle of Helms Deep is one of the most spectacular feats ever put on camera.

The epic scope of the battle blew my mind and I found myself with my jaw open almost throughout the entire battle.

...

• The Lord of the Rings:  The Two Towers
      All of the AMAZING actors are back; not a weak performance to be seen which is a rarity in any movie.

Also back is gorgeous cinematography that Peter Jackson brought to the movies.

While watching the movie you can see

the effort that went into each and every shot.

Sets were literally built for months for just one shot.

Incredible film making.

If you liked the first movie, which you should have, then The Two Towers will be a MUST watch for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111409468551230/k2311a0914/9.14.08