Shiseido Make-up treatment powdery foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have never regret trying this when I come back from Dubai as my skin get little bit damage from hot holiday
  • The best way to use this product to avoid high cost is to insure you look after the container as it is more expensive to buy the container than the refill
  • It may cost more than what you are using now but the difference is you don't have to use as much as your old powder

• by Evelyn

Shisiedo make up treatment foundation is one of my favorite amongst Shesiedo products. This powder is very good and suitable to combination type of skin. There are few different shades made on this powder so you can choose which one really suites your skin type and color.

I been using the one with the code number o 60 Natural deep Ochre because

I have a combination and tan type of skin. It really helps a lot for minimizing the oil in my face for even more than 8 hours. I have never regret trying this when I come back from Dubai as my skin get little bit damage from hot holiday.

This product can do many help in your skin including covering pigmentation,

• scars and others more thing in your face you want to hide.

The best way to use this product to avoid high cost is to insure you look after the container as it is more expensive to buy the container than the refill. It may cost more than what you are using now but the difference is you don’t have to use

as much as your old powder. In Shiseido you only need small amount therefore you can actually use it longer.

For me I will never change my powder to another brand that does not fully match the Shiseido products.

If you like to purchase one you can visit your nearest beauty store in your country and you will find Sheseido for sure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311409468541230/k2311a0914/9.14.08