The Movie Baby Mama  » Movies  »
  • I was really pleased with the whole experience of watching this movie
  • I think the directors did a great job in casting the roles

• by alwayswinning

I have to say that I absolutely love the movie Baby Mama. It was hilarious! It practically had me and my friends tolling on the floor. These characters could actually make you believe that they are who they were pretending to be.

There was not a dull moment. Almost every scene was very funny.

If

you like comedies this is a great one to watch. I loved the fact that I have watched it twicenow and still get a big kick out of it.

It wasn’t just all comedy though which I liked. The story line was even great and touching in many ways.

I was really pleased with the whole ...

• experience of watching this movie. I think the directors did a great job in casting the roles.

They could not have found more suitable actresses. I liked the fact that they seemed to play off of each other so well.

I loved the fact that it was such a colorful bold movie and story line.

And in the end I felt that it turned out right.

I won’t give away the ending but it was great. Not one of those that you finish it and think that was a terrible ending.

This one is just the opposite. I will be telling all of my friends to check this movie out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111409468471230/k2311a0914/9.14.08