Good Boy movie  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I think it is more of a kid's movie than for anyone

• by Brooke

My sister loves to watch this movie. She watches it a lot, almost every day. I kind of get sick of watching it to tell you the truth. I think it is more of a kid’s movie than for anyone. I think that it is kind of childish.

It’s about a young

boy who is watching the neighborhoods dogs, once he does it for so long with out any trouble he can get a dog of his own. Once he gets a dog he finds out that his dog is from outer space and he can talk and understand his dog.

I think that ...

• it has a couple cute parts but for the most part I would rather watch something else. If your sister or kid likes animals or dogs then they will probably like this one because it has a lot of dogs in it.

It’s alright and I don’t mind my sister watching it

at all. She can watch it all she wants, but I am sick of watching it and even hearing it on.

Later on in the movie the boy finds out that the “greater dane” is coming. So he has to help the dogs prepare for it and be on their best behavior.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111409468431130/k2311a0914/9.14.08