Belfast Hilton  » Hotels  »
Belfast Northen ireland uk
  • When I used to work over in Northern Ireland I used to fly from Belfast City to Birmingham unfortunately I missed the last flight out of Belfast one evening due to a customer meeting so I had to stay in a hotel
  • The room came with access to the executive lounge which I paid a quick visit to but didn't stay long
  • Overall I would really rate this hotel highly I would defiantly stop there again if I was in the area, and I would recommend it to anyone wanting a hotel in the heart of Belfast City with all the amenities that are close by

• by Lyndssteve

When I used to work over in Northern Ireland I used to fly from Belfast City to Birmingham unfortunately I missed the last flight out of Belfast one evening due to a customer meeting so I had to stay in a hotel. The hotel I stayed in was the Hilton in Belfast; the hotel was about fifteen minutes away from the airport.

The hotel is set on the river Lagan and is in a very modern building that looks great at night all lit up. Inside the lobby area is very modern and very light, the lobby is very big and has a gallery overlooking it. Reception is under the galleries area and is

also very large allowing lots of members of staff to work in busy periods. When I came to check in it was one of those busy periods but check still only took five minutes which was very good. The staff there were very helpful and they made sure that I had a taxi booked for the morning to give me enough time to get to the airport t catch my flight.

Cause I was late booking a room at the hotel the one I got was a executive room with views over the river. The room was very large and had a great area to work in if I needed to which I didn’t.

• The bed was very comfy and was a double. The room came with access to the executive lounge which I paid a quick visit to but didn’t stay long. The room had all the normal things you would expect such as TV and tea / coffee making facilities.

The executive lounge gave me a private check in and check out facility, continental breakfast and pre dinner drinks. It is a nice touch and would be useful if I was there with some colleagues and doing work but as I wasn’t I didn’t really use it that much.

For dinner as I ate in the Sonoma restaurant overlooking the river Lagan the restaurant was

very nice and the service I received was excellent. The food matched the service and I had the rump of Irish Lamb which was beautiful. To start I had the Carpaccio of beef which was out of this world.

I didn’t have time to try out the gym at the hotel but it did look well equipped. Next time if I have to stop over in Belfast I will have to try it out.

Overall I would really rate this hotel highly I would defiantly stop there again if I was in the area, and I would recommend it to anyone wanting a hotel in the heart of Belfast City with all the amenities that are close by.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21409468361130/k2311a0914/9.14.08