Proctor Silex Home Coffee Grinder Model E-160B
  • So when I saw that less than 5 bucks coffee grinder, without second thoughts, I bought it
  • I just know that with a size of a regular tumbler and its cord winding feature, I will have no problem storing it
  • But with proper care, I know this will last a couple more years
  • If ever it breaks down, I will not feel bad at all, instead, I am definitely getting the same brand & model again and again

• by lipsticknladdles

Last year, my aunt and I went to the “after Thanksgiving” sale in Illinois Naval Shop. I saw Proctor Silex Home Coffee Grinder Model E-160B being sold for $4. 99. My husband and I are both coffee lovers.

We always wanted freshly ground brewed coffee in the morning but then we have no grinder. We just end up buying the ground coffee beans from Starbucks or Seattles Best. So when I saw that less than 5 bucks coffee grinder, without second thoughts,

I bought it.

I also grabbed a bag of coffee beans on our way back.

I went home so excited to try it out. I put it out of the box and admired how little and compact this coffee grinder is.

I loved how the power cord winds back at the base of the grinder. I just know that with a size of a regular tumbler and its cord winding feature, I will have no problem storing it. I also adore the ...

• built-in safety interlock feature that prevents operation unless lid is securely closed.

The easy on and off button makes it easy to use. When I actually placed the coffee beans in it, the blades worked fast and efficiently. When I took out the transparent cover, there goes perfectly ground coffee.

The amount is just enough for 3-4 mugs of morning coffee for my husband and me. This coming thanksgiving, this coffeemaker will turn 1 year old and it is still

as sturdy as ever. I’ve been using it to grind our coffee beans 3 to 5 times a week since the day I bought it.

Sometimes, I even use it to grind peanuts. For $4. 99, I can say that it already served its purpose.

But with proper care, I know this will last a couple more years. If ever it breaks down, I will not feel bad at all, instead, I am definitely getting the same brand & model again and again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531409468341130/k2311a0914/9.14.08