Durabrand Toaster Oven TO9403  » Housewares  »
  • I don't exactly recall how much but I know it does not cost much
  • I love the full glass door that compliments the look and works great when I want to take a peek on the cooking food
  • I also noticed that even with frequent use of this toaster oven, my electric bill doesn't spike up I am satisfied and would recommend this good product that I hope will endure time

• by lipsticknladdles

Sometimes when I just want to heat 2 clubhouse sandwiches, I hate it when I have to preheat the huge oven. That conventional oven is great when you need to bake cakes and pies suited for the a family of 4 or just when you have guests coming. But when you’re a couple just like me & my husband, a toaster oven comes handy.

I got my Durabrand Toaster Oven TO9403 in Walmart over a year ago. I don’t exactly recall how much

but I know it does not cost much.

It is compact and it looks sleek in black and stainless steel top and base. I love the full glass door that compliments the look and works great when I want to take a peek on the cooking food.

I have never been so glad for the fact that I can bake, grill,, toast and broil small amount of food without using the big conventional oven. This toaster oven ...

• does all the tricks that a big oven can do.

The control panel which face is also stainless has the 15-minute timer that allows me to adjust the cooking time accordingly. It also comes with a nickel-plated wire rack, a crumb tray & an aluminum baking pan which all together works for my convenience.

Cleaning up is easy because the crumb tray is removable and when you use the aluminum baking pan, then you don’t have to worry about staining

the wire rack. I have cooked several good meals for 2 with this and I have always been satisfied.

With regards to the ease of use, I have no complains. Even my husband who knows nothing in the kitchen can make an yummy edible meals with this toaster oven.

I also noticed that even with frequent use of this toaster oven, my electric bill doesn’t spike up I am satisfied and would recommend this good product that I hope will endure time.

Deana watenpuhl says :

i have a durabrand toaster oven , got it from a friend just wondered how i can get the operation directions they are lost, and in want to give it away to a friend

Jules Li says :

Durabrand, doesn’t have the manual available online. You should give them a call by phone to request the manual. There phone number is (800)216-5156.

MIKE WYRICH says :

WE NEED CONTROL KNOB FOR MODEL TO9403 OURS BROKE OFF

Jules Li says :

You should speak with Durabrand, the manufacturer, they should be able to supply replacement parts. Their phone number is (800)216-5156.

lipsticknladdles says :

I dont have my users manual too, maybe i accidentally threw it away together with its box. however, its easy to use, if we have the same model then you just use. there are two knobs in mine, one is for temperature control and also sets the bake broil function. Then the other one is the timer. but if you really want a copy of the operation manual, maybe you can call durabrand and ask for one. I hope I was able to answer your question. Thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531409468321130/k2311a0914/9.14.08