Farmer Foods Louisa Virginia
502 E. Main Street Louisa, Virginia 23093
  • They have 1.00 aisle which occasionally has some interesting items on it,I like the dog toys and chews for 1.00, but mostly the food items they sell on their are full of unhealthy ingredients, transfats,palm oils, high fructose corn syrup etc. One thing I do not like about Farmer Foods is that there produce is often is sparse and high priced
  • I like Farmer Foods in some respects but it wouldnt bother me that much if it closed down never to reopen

• by snowy

I do some of my shopping at Farmer Foods in Louisa, Virginia. Farmer Foods is the closest major grocery store to me at this time. Food Lion is across the street, but it is alittle more difficult to get to.

Farmer Foods has great prices on meat (what they have of it) and wine.

They have bottles of wine for 1.99. That is a particular favorite of mine. They have a variety

of wines from all over the country and world.

One thing I do not like about Farmer Foods is that there produce is often is sparse and high priced. It does not look ...

• like it is in that great of a condition most of the time wilted leaves, small apples etc.

The other thing that bothers me about this store is that you frequently can not find what you are looking for. They had a double coupon promotion going for awhile and most of the items I had coupons for they didnt carry in the store.

Farmer Foods is usually a good place to go when

you are in a hurry.

They frequently are not that busy and you can get in and out of their fast (unlike the Food Lion) where you can be in line forever.

I like Farmer Foods in some respects but it wouldnt bother me that much if it closed down never to reopen. I feel it basically caters to those who dont expect quality merchandise. I’m sorry to say that but that is the impression the store gives.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241409468311130/k2311a0914/9.14.08