Equate Extra Strength Headache Relief  » Medicine  »
1.5
  • I felt that the generic brand should work just as well

• by D.K.

Equate Extra Strength Headache Relief contains acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine and was created to work in the same manner as Excedrin Extra Strength Headache Relief. It is less expensive then Excedrin is and is available at Walmart. The big reason I choose this over Excedrin was that it was almost 50% less expensive then the name brand headache medicine. I trusted that

it work just as well containing the same ingredients.

I get a fair amount of headaches and go through a lot of headache relief medicine because it works better then other pain relievers. I felt that the generic brand should work just as well. I came home the first day, took two pills, laid down for a nap, and woke with the ...

• headache worse then before. Being able to take more, I did so. After three days of taking the generic Equate Headache Relief I went out and bought Excedrin. It was a really bad headache, but after about forty-five minutes the Excedrin began to bring relief to my headache.

All in all, I have tried the generic stuff a few times and it

works on light headaches. Bad headaches though need something stronger. There is obvious reason why this product wouldn’t cut a stronger headache, but the fact is, it doesn’t. If you get the occasional light headache this is the way to go, after all it is a lot cheaper. If you have bad headaches though, save money by taking less and getting rid of it sooner.

Equate Extra Strength Headache Relief

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261409468281130/k2311a0914/9.14.08