Sally Hansen Complete Care 4-in-1 Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • The fact that it is supposed to strengthen and help grow the nails is only a bonus and not why I bought the product
  • Knowing whether or not it actually strengthens or helps the nail grow would probably require I have an issue in those areas
  • However, I would recommend this product to all women as a superior base and top coat

• by D.K.

Sally Hansen recently released a new product. It is the Complete Care Extra Moisturizing 4-IN-1 Treatment and is recommended for dry and brittle nails. I don’t have dry or brittle nails but the box claims that this new produce is good for a ridge filling base coat, bio-strengthener, growth treatment, and mega gloss top coat. With that thought in mind, I picked it up to give it a try.

Sally

Hansen is one of the few brands of finger nail polish that I trust and that is one of the biggest reasons that I was willing to pay $7 for a new base and top coat. The fact that it is supposed to strengthen and help grow the nails is only a bonus and not why I bought the product.

My first application went well. I painted it on as a ...

• base coat and was very pleasantly surprised to find how soft and silky that it made my nails feel. It was heavenly to touch. I added two coats of color and let them thoroughly dry. I finished the whole process by adding it as a top coat. The finished result was a beautiful finish, bright and shiny, and silky to touch. The only down side to the whole thing was
        that the final coat took forever to dry.

Knowing whether or not it actually strengthens or helps the nail grow would probably require I have an issue in those areas. However, I would recommend this product to all women as a superior base and top coat. It makes the polish stay on longer and leaves a bright finish. It is worth keeping around to meet all your base and top coat needs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311409468221130/k2311a0914/9.14.08