Hamilton Beach 4 Qt. Slow Cooker  » Housewares  »
  • I love my Hamilton Beach 4 quart slow cooker
  • I am so impressed that I am buying a few for Christmas gifts this year

• by alwayswinning

I love my Hamilton Beach 4 quart slow cooker. Everything about it is awesome. To start off with it has a very cool design.

It is very sleek looking on my counter top with its stainless steel and black coloring. It is

definately not your grandmothers crock pot.

It is very easy to use. Of course it offers a ton of convenience and extra time to my daily life.

I am thrilled with the fact that I just throw some stuff in it in the morning and by evening supper is ready. And I really like how good of a job it does cooking the food.

Everything is cooked very evenly without you having to worry about going back and stirring it through out the ...

• Hamilton Beach 4 Qt. Slow Cooker
      day. I love using it and do so every chance I get.

It is very dependable. I never worry about everything being done just right when I get home.

The value is great also. I only gave about fifteen dollars

for it and it was well worth the money.

So that is just another thing to like about it. This is an exceptional kitchen tool and I love using it.

I am so impressed that I am buying a few for Christmas gifts this year.

Lakendra simpson says :

re : I am so impressed that I am buying a few for Christmas gifts this year
This is the best slow cooker…its big, it has a wide rim lid, it heats up fast to be a slow cooker and I love the design…its such a great appliance one was purchased for my mom for Christmas…

I highly recommend this slower cooker

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531209467980630/k2311a0912/9.12.08