KB Homes  » Business  »
2.0
Houston TX
  • I have found that KB Homes is not exactly the best homebuilder had I been looking for quality as a first time home buyer over four years ago
  • I noticed how quickly KB Homes finished our house in 2004
  • To recommend KB Homes to anyone in search of a home, I would have to stress only more space for less money

• by yvonnerobert

I have found that KB Homes is not exactly the best homebuilder had I been looking for quality as a first time home buyer over four years ago. My husband and I actually needed space as 4 bedrooms and a gameroom would accommodate our family of 5. This worked out well for us. So, I’m satisfied living in our home.

We have had problems with the quality of the plumbing, air conditioning, and even some fixtures. But I’ve learned that

many home buyers of different builders have to work to do certain repairs on their homes after the warranties have expired. Our case is no exception.

For the price we paid, I can say that we received a fair value for our family. There are repairs and remodeling that I plan to do over time as our budget would permit. Had my husband and I chosen a different home builder, we would probably still want to remodel eventually to place ...

• our mark on the house. But I have to wonder if we would have to do as many repairs.

I noticed how quickly KB Homes finished our house in 2004. And from the beginning, I remember my tub not being braced properly causing water to leak into the floor, the floor being unlevel in the master bedroom, doors not shutting completely, and an air conditioning leak now outside our home causing major rusting along the siding. It does seem like

when the house was being built, they quickly assembled it together in order to move on to the next house. It seemed like they were in a rush to finish each house. And we’re experiencing the impact of that rush job to this day.

To recommend KB Homes to anyone in search of a home, I would have to stress only “more space for less money.” Otherwise, I can say that this builder left quite a bit for us to repair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411209467760630/k2311a0912/9.12.08