Dreamscape  » Movies  »
  • In fact, in my opinion, this is one of the best forgotten science fiction films out there
  • I don't know if I would recommend it if you have younger kids watching but it is definitely entertaining enough where most adults will enjoy it

• by Steve

I hadn’t seen Dreamscape in a while so, when given the opportunity to watch it last night, I made every effort. And, I have to say, the movie is as good as I remember it.

The great thing about Dreamscape is, even today, it’s

a plot that hasn’t been re-done 20 million times.

You have a group of psychics helping people with nightmares by entering their dreams and helping them fight the demons that are haunting them while they are asleep.

And, even with special effects that are a bit sub-par by today’s standards, this movie has some creepy moments in it; especially when you have that young boy haunted by a snake man.

One thing I would like to point out about this movie is the fact it’s very memorable.

I’ve ...

• Dreamscape
      seen plenty of films in the past that were OK but, a couple days later, I couldn’t even remember watching them.

Even though I hadn’t seen this film for several years, I could still remember scenes and characters from it.

That, to me at

least, is a sign of a good movie.

In fact, in my opinion, this is one of the best forgotten science fiction films out there.

I don’t know if I would recommend it if you have younger kids watching but it is definitely entertaining enough where most adults will enjoy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111109467720330/k2311a0911/9.11.08