Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds 3-D Concert
  • The interesting thing about this concert is it was a mix of concert and documentary
  • I gained a whole new respect for her when I learned she writes her own songs
  • The best part was the ending, when they had the Best of Both Worlds song playing and managed to have both Cyrus and Montana on stage by broadcasting Hannah via television screens around the stage

• by Steve

My daughter is starting to like Hannah Montana; at least the outfits and the toys, she doesn’t really watch the show. So, when we had the opportunity to watch the Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds 3-D Concert the other night, we did; mostly for her. But, even though she’s the one who is the big fan, my wife and I also found ourselves enjoying the show.

We didn’t have the 3-D glasses so some of the scenes were a bit blurry; still we saw

enough to know we would have quite a show if we invested in or made a pair. And, even without them, we were entertained.

The interesting thing about this concert is it was a mix of concert and documentary. You got a lot of great stage performances from Montana and Cyrus (the same person obviously, just in different personas) and the Jonas Brothers.

In between, you get a nice glimpse back stage at all the work it takes to set up the costume changes and a peek at ...

• Cyrus’ home life. I gained a whole new respect for her when I learned she writes her own songs.

I just figured they were given to her by Disney. At her young age, that’s really impressive.

The music was very upbeat with a good mix of slower songs, including one dedicated to her deceased grandfather. I loved how she interacted with the younger kids in the audience; something you really don’t see celebrities do too often.

It’s nice to know she hasn’t forgotten who has made her famous.

/> The best part was the ending, when they had the “Best of Both Worlds” song playing and managed to have both Cyrus and Montana on stage by broadcasting Hannah via television screens around the stage.

Sure, it was a bit fake, but it was still great. While this concert didn’t make me a super fan and doesn’t have me wanting to go out and buy all the Hannah Montana merchandise I can find, it did give me some insight into a singer/singers my daughter loves and I can see myself watching this concert again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111109467510230/k2311a0911/9.11.08