Pringles  » Food  »
  • I know they have many more and I like most of the flavors
  • They are also the only chip that I know of that come in a can

• by Brooke

Pringles is my favorite chips. They taste great. It’s true about once you pop you just can’t stop.

I almost always eat the whole thing of pringles. They have so many different flavors.

I like almost all of them. My favorite kinds are the regular, sour cream and onion, and pizza.

I know

they have many more and I like most of the flavors. I like them because of there taste.

They don’t taste like any other chip. They are also the only chip that I know of that come in a can.

If you haven’t tried them yet you should because they taste great. They ...

• are light and crisp at the same time.

I could eat pringles anytime of the day and I could probably eat them all of the time. Whenever I buy them they don’t last long in my house because everyone loves them and eats them.

I like that they come in so many different

flavors also, it kind of gives you a little different taste to snack on from time to time instead of snacking on the same type all of the time. If you haven’t had them yet you should definately try them.

I would suggest trying the regular kind first then try the sour cream and onion.

Pringles

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271109467420230/k2311a0911/9.11.08